Thursday, April 05, 2007

NERDFACE! :/

music:dead end-the format
mood:schweepy (sleepy)

hold on there's a hole in my heart
everyone can see right through me
it goes all the way to the waves
where my love she tried to wash it away
I'm looking for a dead end song
we sit and find flaws in everyone
I want to keep you by my side
holding off tidal waves


hahhahaha. this song is soo damn catchy and tooth-achingly sweet. kinda. anyways. yay for the LOOOONG weekend as the teachers have gleefully pointed out as they dish out more homework. pooey. so much for good friday and easter bunnies.

dance on wednesday was pretty good, in the sense that it was encouraging. 20 more days! holy crapola, but we're gonna pull through it definitely. 3 weeks to StotheYtotheF and 3 weeks to start of rapture preparations. it's almost never-ending, and that's just the way i like it.

i've got my hands on the 'wind-up bird chronicle'! can't wait to start reading although i do have the afore mentioned shit loads of homework and peeNpee (60 fricking chapters!) to finish.

No comments: