Thursday, April 19, 2007

oddicity.

music:as you sleep-something corporate
mood:sleepy

singing my thoughts back to me
and watching heartache on tv


okayy this is a little long overdue, but here goes &thanks to shijie my dear funny friend:
This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

1.call me anal or whatever, but i can't stand my WHITE rice being TAINTED with sauce from other dishes. like, if its on a plate, the little mounds of vegetable/meat/rice have to be SEPARATE, with an invisible inch-thick wall between them.

2.i talk to myself on a pretty regular basis. hopefully the voice that answers is just my conscience. i don't have a problem, really.

3.i detest fish but to me, cod/salmon/tuna aren't fish.

4.is it weird how much my podster and itunes library are of a lifeline to me? maybe not if you're a music junkie too.

5.my unhealthy love for vinegar. apparently i can't say "auntie, add vinegar" enough. apparently the auntie can't add enough vingear into my noodles.

6.i'd choose discovery, travel and living over nickelodeon anytime. somehow david tutera the party planner (see: gay) and the mythbusters' crew are more entertaining than all the spongebob episodes combined.

people tagged:xinyi,jolene,chun lei,glory,pei hui,yuwen

&& my new word: ARRANT (adj/n/whatever)
1. _______'s face is ARRANTLY hideous.
2.You are ARRANTLY vile to me.

HAHAH. too cool.

No comments: