Saturday, June 16, 2007

music:sewn-the feeling
mood:perky

give me the song &i'll sing it like i mean it
give me the words &i'll say them like i mean it
NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH
(the nahs were possibly the catchiest part of the song.haha)

-daddyo came back from japan on thurs with plenty of japanese goodies! they looked really prettiful, each of the boxes all nicely packaged and wrapped up. they remind me of christmas, and i can't wait. obviously i opened all of them.

-CIP at toa payoh polyclinic/daycare yesterday. we made a rather yummy-looking fruit salad! i love cold canned peaches :) total LOVE. i kinda made a friend, i know she liked me 'cos she wanted so badly to share her food with me. heh. but some of us left early :/ and stupid baowu beat my high score with powerpuff. growl.

-wisdom literally fell from above and struck me hard in the head last night. haha. i was shifting books around and the 'little book of simple wisdom' decidedly fell hard onto my head. i would quote something from the book, but i really don't understand those little nuggets of 'simple wisdom'. they could have made it plainer.

-do you ever feel so stifled some days, and are fighting to get out and see the world? while other days you just want to stay in your bed and in your head.

No comments: