Thursday, March 27, 2008

rant (v)

music:rangers-a fine frenzy
mood:sleepy

maybe we don't want to be found
maybe we don't want to be found

thanks kris for this song! i really like this.

OMFG. i swear. the stupid CPF thingy is out to get all of our pays. it took me FOREVER to locate the opt out option for the medishield scheme and it wasn't where they said it would be! and all the while They were slowing draining my bank account of the hard earned cash. okay, maybe not exactly but i did think it was some huge conspiracy against me. They keep signing me up for shit without my permission, and then i have to go through all this trouble to opt out of the shit they signed me up for which takes up a lot of my preciously little time!

OH. and i've got another stalker. oh man. the dude gives me the creeps. interogative much? where is your office? what are your working hours? what is your extension number? what is your name? how do you spell it? what is your chinese name? how do you spell that? haha but before that 'he's such a stalker' thought it was the 'i bet he is a spy' thought. call me paranoid, but i really did think he was some secret service dude doing a background check on me and the company.

AND. i finished DEXTER season 1. dudeeeeee best series ever. omg i swear my heart literally stopped when i thought the ice truck killer was about to...but then dexter he...and they found out...and then the ice truck killer got...HAHA. spoiler.

yeahhhhhhh im sleepy. and aching from dance!

No comments: